Arizona Intellectual Property Lawyers
The Firm manages the prosecution and defense of trade secret, misappropriation, Lanham Act and false advertising litigation, focused primarily on high-technology, digital and software-based products and licensing issues.
Our representative experience includes:
- Injunctive and damages suits against former employees for theft of trade secrets
- Obtaining seizure orders of computer hard drives and other electronic devices
- Lawsuits alleging breach of development agreements relating to wireless charging technologies
- Defense of Trademark Infringement, False Designation of Origin, Reverse Passing Off, False Advertising, Trademark Dilution and Unfair Competition claims under the Lanham Act
- Drafting and litigating anti-piracy agreements, covenants-not-to-compete, confidentiality agreements, non-disclosure agreements, copyright infringement issues and ghost-writing agreements
Contact Us to Schedule your Consultation
Contact Weinberger Law for more information about all of our practice areas.